Often while our bodies are at our office workstations, our minds and thoughts are adrift in the seas of imaginations and dreams of greener pastures.
But a simple key is to learn to see progress in life as a series of stepping stones. We need to learn the important secret of tackling life a day at a time.
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
This ancient wisdom is more than 2000 years old but so relevant for today. So here are some practical tips for daily success:
- Take one day at a time
- Make the best of each day
- Start each day or end the day with a list of priorities for the day
- Be willing to say no to what you can’t complete today
- Fix today’s problems today and leave tomorrow’s trouble for tomorrow
- Look people in the eye and take time to think before you speak
Remember we have a beautiful gift called the present and the best way to use it is to be present!